Eyelash Extension After Care and Advice
- To ensure the long lasting of your lashes regular maintenance is required
- For the first 24 hours after lash application do not allow water to contact the eyelashes.
- Be gentle with your lashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- For 2 days after lash application do not steam face, use a steam bath, swim, or wash face with hot water.
- Do not use waterproof mascara, as this will affect the bonding of the lashes. Only use water-based mascara on the lash tips or the bottom lashes.
- Do not perm eyelash extensions.
- avoid and oils or cream on the lashes and eye area. this will encourage the lashes to slide and come off quickly.
- Use baby shampoo with water to clean the lashes at the root of the lash approximately 2-3 times a week.
- Do not use a lash curler, as this will break the lash extensions and the natural eyelashes.
- Do not rub the eyes and always pat dry after cleansing.